Sunday, June 6, 2010

blogging...

I have been a horrible blogger!

Life has kind of taken charge, I suppose. Between working full time, taking care of miss chloe full time, and trying to keep the house looking half way decent, I run out of time!

We've had lots going on, miss chloe turned one, the following weekend I had her birthday party! It was a hit! We had approximately 40 people show up. I will be posting pictures soon!

My schedule at work has changed for the next 6 weeks, and lets just say, I do not like my new schedule, and like the job itself even less!!

I have applied for school, and fasfa. I want to take nursing, so that I can support me and Chloe, and never been dependent on a guy again! Hoping to go to school full time, and work part time...we shall see how that goes!

The grand finale.... he posted pictures online, of him and his GF at prom. There's a whole lot wrong with this, first of all he's 22 which means he's too old for prom. Second of all, he's married with a child. Third of all, he published these pictures all over the internet while married!! As much as it hurt to see those pictures, it was a great wake up call. Maybe the wakeup call I needed. While it royal pissed me off, to the point I was shaking, something clicked afterwards.

I went off on him in the driveway that night as he dropped off chloe. He listened, and his response was 'we're over, we've been over'. Of course I replied that 'Your still legally MY husband, until we are divorced, you will have to get over it'. LOL.

I think about him a lot less, I still have the memories of 'us', but I don't 'visit' them often. I'm finally ready to be over him, and to move on with my life. I want to be happy, for me, for chloe, and for our future. While I can't see myself with him, I can't see being with anyone else. I'm not ready to date...but I like the *idea* of flirting, going on dates, and having good times with a guy, who wants the same in life.

I'm finally learning to take it one day at a time, and just have fun.

I'll leave you with the fact that chloe is walking, and talking. 'Mama' is the best thing in the world to hear!! Being a mom, is the best, there's simply no words to explain it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment